I am an assistant professor in the department of mathematical sciences in Isfahan University of Technology. My research interests are Applied Probability, Reliability modeling of systems, Reliability Theory and Quality Control .
My academic background is as follows :
- Ph. D. 2007-2012, Statistics, Isfahan University, Thesis Topic: A study on the reliability of dynamic coherent systems.
- M. Sc. 2005-2007, Mathematical Statistics, Isfahan University, Thesis Topic: The mean residual lifetime and the mean past lifetime with an approach to systems.
- B. Sc. 2001- 2005, Statistics, Isfahan University, Project Topic: Review and compare of reliability of cement sheets in three factories.
- 6th Satellite Summer School on Levy Processes : Theory and Application, 2010, Dresden University of Technology, Dresden, Germany.
- Sabbatical in Department of Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management, 2011, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.